Monday, March 22, 2010

Ep. 2.08 - D-House - Sexual Dungeons and Dragons





On today's podcast, the Spitz's dark past comes back to haunt them as founding members Amanda Arguile and Paul Weigand come down from the hippie Utopia of San Francisco to pay a visit. Bear witness to our bizarre origins as Tony, James, Tim, Erik and myself take you for another roller-coaster-rocket-sled ride down memory lane. Other topics in this episode include: my brother might be a horse, the Bible could be an X-box Greatest Hit, nobody knows how to hum the Jurassic Park theme, and comic book conventions are in every town now.

But wait! There's more! We have a few events to plug. Come see us perform LIVE on Saturday, April 24th at 10:30 pm for a special sketch/improv show at the Found Theater. We will be going on right after their main stage production- the Medical Marijuana Telethon! Check out details here at http://www.foundtheatre.org/currentproduction.html.

On an even wackier note- here's the info for the publicity stunt wrestling match yours truly will be involved in on Thursday March 25th. Will I get my ass handed to me by a high school kid? Will I suplex him into next Tuesday? Will I look fabulous either way? I think we all know the answer to the last question at least. Check out the info at this link here- http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=379109584306&ref=nf

Anyway on with the show- Episode 2.08- Sexual Dungeons and Dragons



Cheers,

Lars


1 comment:

  1. favorite podcast of all time. You just had to ditch the hayes commission broad who tried to shut down everything good.

    Seriously though...funny stuff. And I might actually be able to catch that show.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter