Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Marshall...



Marshall Givens is it? You may not know me, but I know you. You see, there is only room for one black guy in this thing we like to call improv comedy extravaganza, and I hate to break it to you, but your time is up. I will rise from the deepest depths of hellfire and brimstone, fuming with the deep dark stench of your fears and many other unsettling matters of which cannot be described in the small time frame I have to post. I will flourish into a black ball of hate and strike you down upon the shame and agony of hateful defeat, leaving you gasping for air and breathless hoping only for the sweet release of death only to find out the only thing keeping you alive is my hate for you, which comes in full supply. Full of agony wrenching down on your very existence clenching every nerve in your body, you will beg for mercy and forgiveness, only to be met with dark laughter reigniting the pain and agony , which only sets you right at the beginning of this hell cycle only to be repeated for eternity till my hate burns out into a flicker of content, which will only remind me of you thus stringing you back into your dark torture into which you will be swallowed by my almighty hate. This is what awaits you Marshall, this is what awaits you...

-Ify
-AND IN NO WAY THE REST OF THE CHERRY SPITZ COMEDY GROUP

1 comment:

 
Site Meter